We offer the measurement of precision components on ZEISS 3D measuring equipment and ZEISS Calypso software
We also provide:
- measurements on a profilometer and roughness gauge including the preparation of inspection reports
- rental of our measurement capacities in case of insufficient customer capacity
- inter-operation measurement of parts
- measurements prior to the start of work - polishing, welding
- measurements during the work - inter-operational measurements and measurements during the output inspection
We will provide you with measurement reports from the entire workflow.
We have the following materials as standard:
We have the following materials as standard: The sandblasting method is used to clean tools before polishing, to dull polished surfaces for better deburring or as a surface treatment for subsequent tool coating. Of course, sharp edges are protected by masking.
We use the following media for sandblasting:
- B-120 Ceramica
In case of interest we also offer a medium according to your own specification.
The sandblasting chamber is 58 x w 40 x h 30cm.
We also offer the possibility of consulting on the materials used in the design of the moulds - their appropriate use for polishing, welding, or improving properties by coating.
Car fleet to the customer, moulds transport 500 - 1300 kg.